Organization of Communication Activities and Promotional Events
WHITE ALCES DESIGNS AND IMPLEMENTS INTEGRATED MEDIA PLANS WITH A SERIES OF ACTIVITIES AND PROMOTIONAL ACTIONS, INFORMATION EVENTS AND ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS IN THE EU AND THIRD COUNTRIES’ TARGET MARKETS.
WAC stands out not just for its professional and competent approach in the project management phase but also for the originality of its proposals, its creative ability, its ability to support applicant in the realization of all planned activities and also thanks to its vast and widespread network of collaborators worldwide. WAC has unique expertise and skills in the food and beverage sector and in the planning and management of complex projects supported by the European Union.
WAC designs and implements integrated media plans with a series of activities and promotional actions, information events and advertising campaigns in the EU and third countries’ target markets.
WAC operates in at least 30 countries with a network of 115.000 bloggers, chefs, sommeliers, wine educators, buyers, importers, wholesalers, cooking students and journalists.
A selected group of opinion leaders all over the world support WAC's activities and help to spread projects' messages.
The team is a tight-knit group of specialized professionals, with extensive experience in the sector, used to working together and facing stimulating challenges.
SPECIFICALLY, THESE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Digital Media: web development, video production, social media marketing
- Graphic design and printed media: branding, brochures, advertising pubblications
- Participation in exhibitions in target countries
- Food education: collaboration with food institutes, masterclass, educational tours
- Sample distribution in supermarkets (Food Retail Stores), consumer information actions
- Advertising campaigns: advertising in newspapers and magazines, online advertising
- Public relations: B2B actions, wholesalers invitations, theme dinners, business missions
- Press office and media relations: press conferences, press tours